Windows is one of the most used operating systems throughout the world. While working on your Windows, you might have faced some issues like no sounds for our Windows. It is one of the most common problems needed to be fixed as soon as possible. One of the most common reasons behind no sound is the poor functioning of Windows sound drivers. For all those who are not much familiar to the sound drivers, these are the sources that enable your sound card to be got accessed by the software component so that you can get the information stored inside that piece of sound.
If you are having some sound problems due to sound drivers, there might be a reason that whether they are not working correctly or needed to be updated for better performance. We are here providing you two best solutions to deal with the Windows sound driver not working correctly issue, have a glance:
Update your sound card drivers
A weak or poor connection between the Windows operating system and your sound card can further lead to the arrival of poor functioning of Windows sound drivers. It is one of the worst situations where the sound system of your Windows stops working correctly. If you are having the same problem with it, check out the thing that whether the Window you have uploaded on your computer system is compatible with your hard drive or not. If it is not so, you have to update your sound card drivers by following the procedure given below:
- Open your Start menu by clicking on the Start option.
- Type Device Manager in the search bar and make a click on it to get the relevant search.
- Once done with the above process successfully, you will be provided with a list of different options. Just select the possibility of “Sound, video and game controllers” and then make a click on it to go further with the process.
- You will be got notified with the help of notification message if you have a sound card on your computer system.
- Just open it up by making a double click on the related option.
- Once done, next, go to the Driver option and then search for the Update Driver there.
- Once you make a click on it, it will start searching for the driver updates in a new window.
- Just follow the instruction carefully and then press on the Update option to get your Windows sound drivers updated
- Updation process will take a few seconds to complete. Once done with it restarts your computer system to check the updations made.
Reinstall your Windows sound drivers
If you have already updated your sound drivers and still you don’t have to get the perfect solution for your problem, the next thing you can do upon in to uninstall and then reinstall the Windows sound drivers again. All you have to do for this is:
- Open the Run box of your computer system by pressing the Windows Logo Key from your keyboard.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search bar and then press the Enter option to go further with the process.
- Your Device Manager will open up showing you a list of various options there.
- Just select upon the Sound, video and game controllers section there.
- Now, make a right click on the Audio device option and then press on the Uninstall option.
- Your Windows sound drivers are uninstalled now, and it is time to get them back again.
- On the successful completion of the uninstallation process now Reboot your devices to get back to your Windows.
- Your Windows will automatically reinstall the Windows sound drivers on your device.
- You can now quickly check whether your problem with Windows sound drivers have been resolved yet or not by playing a music or video on your device.
Windows sound driver not working correctly is one of the most common problems that lead to no sound issue on your computer system. We have added you here to best solutions for this situation, i.e., by updating your Windows sound drivers and by reinstalling them, you can easily choose upon the one that suits well to you.